20 February 2008

My Sad Realization

This evening while watching the phenomenom that is American Idol and listening to '60s songs for two days in a row, I realized that my chance to be on the show is slowing drifting away.

I'm sure that this came about for one of two reasons:
1. My voice really isn't that good. I'm not a soloist really, just a great bass.
2. The fact that I can't even sing along with these people without my wife plugging her ears.

I've missed you blogging world. Welcome back to my life...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

it's about time you blogged!!!! oh and we all know you can't sing dude, dont try to fake us out. =)

Jesica Eastman said...

1. American Idol is NOT a phenomenon. The way polar bears can survive in sub zero temperatures: phenomenon. The Northern Lights: phenomenon.

2. I love you tons, but this is a ship that has long since sailed.

3. Yes, I am a hope-smasher, dream-killer.

Unknown said...

DAMN......
She told you!!!!

Justin & Kamie said...

Welcome back. The blog world has missed you.

Why not try out? Mormons have already taken over the show. A girl and a boy this year.

Besides, if you can take Jesica's comments I am sure you can take Simons :)