23 June 2008

The Eastman's Update

Dairy Queen may just be one of the greatest ice cream establishments in the United States! I can think of a few others before we get back to today's DQ story.

Braum's Ice Cream and Dairy Store - I am so glad that there is one of these just as you drive into Bartlesville from Tulsa!!! It totally makes the drive from the airport to B'ville worth it!

Granny's - Yes, a tear dropped from my eye when I read the previous link...though it may have opened again! Yeah!

Sonic: America's Drive-In - Oh, boy do I wish there was one closer than OC. However, it is probably a good thing that there isn't. I already need to drop 10 Lbs.

Baskin Robbins - 31 Flavors, though I've never seen that many in there?

Frost Bites - Riverside's Hidden Treasure!

Snelgroves - Also going away...jerks! But here is a picture for memories' sake:
Leatherby's - Thank you kindly to Troy Kimball (and family) for this introduction!

All of the Cold Marble Slab/Stone Places - No link, because they're all good!

And those frozen yogurt places (Pinkberry for instance) that really taste like yogurt that you can choose what to put on them - even Cap'n Crunch!

Okay, so I love Ice Cream...and I have a story for each of the above places, but I just wanted to mention how cute Jesica is with chocolate all over her from a hot day and a chocolate dipped ice cream cone!
That was sweet on so many levels!

No comments: