11 April 2007

Birthday and See's

Krista Beyeler has her birthday on April 11th!!! Yea, Krista!

So, I love Scotchmallows! There really isn't a better confection at See's Candy (in fact, I would rate them right next to Cadbury Eggs and just before Bordeaux candies also found at See's). If you haven't tried one, go tomorrow (or today) and get one. You won't regret it.

Last night, I opened up my little Easter box and found that there was only one Scotchmallow. Being a gentleman and wonderful husband I left it there thinking that Jesica would appreciate the thought.

Later in the evening I grabbed the box and informed her that there was one and only one Scotchmallow - and I left it for her. So I took the lid off to hand her the box and found that it had already disappeared...

Thank you kindly...

No comments: