07 April 2007

A "look-alike" to me...

There are many, many people that look like each other. I've been told that I look like Robert Downey, Jr. (I don't think so - how times has he been in rehab?) I've also heard that I, sometimes have an appearance like Ryan Seacrest...Some of the dispatchers at Charter Communications even insist that I leave the room with the statement: "Seacrest, Out." I just feel like I look like Evan Eastman - but not the game warden or the kick boxer.


But I have often found that some famous people look like other famous people - like Uma Thurman (in My Super Ex-Girlfriend) and Tina Fey. As I watched American Idol the other night, I came to the sad realization that this is only too true with those who are not family members as well..


I'm speaking of the one and only Sanjaya Malakar. I'm sure that you can picture him, even with a Mohawk. I'm sure you can also see the audience cringe at the site of him. My though was: "I've seen this guy before." Then I realized where I'd seen him - Star Wars. Yes, that's right! Sanjaya Malakar is also Anakin Skywalker better known as Darth Vader. I think that this is the only reason that he is still in the competition. Here are some pictures to verify my findings...

1 comment:

Justin & Kamie said...

TOTALLY! I really think you are on to something.