29 August 2007

Making it Legal...

Oral contracts are binding, it's just that often it is hard to enforce them.

However, everyone knows that a written agreement is more enforceable in court. So, here is a very condensed agreement (without proper verbage and clauses, no penalty for breach, etc.), in writing, of the oral agreement Jes and I made this morning.

In the Fall Semester Jesica agrees to get straight A's in her classes.

Upon completion of the Fall Semester and her completion of the terms of the agreement a trip to Europe and her choice of Italy, Spain, or France will be provided during Spring Break 2008!

Terms are subject to change...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Jesica I hope you get straight A's!!!!!

Stick it to the Man!!!!!

Jesica Eastman said...

Thanks Ed. Trust me, I will stick it!

Mofra said...

Will you give me a contract like that too?

chempianos said...

I hereby volunteer as tour guide in France. I know this great little place in the Latin Quarter in Paris, not to mention the red-light district of Bordeaux, where I lived for 4 months...